Top Flight Computers is based in North Carolina and designs custom-built computers, specializing in bespoke workstations, gaming computers, and water cooling.
We believe that fostering and strengthening authentic personal relationships with our customers is the most important part of our business. Above all, we want to help you get exactly what you need to be successful.
If you need more than a mass-market pre-built system, trust our technical excellence and dedication to personal service to design and build your bespoke PC.
Industries/Workloads We Typically Build For
Architecture, Engineering, & Construction
Live Streaming, Video Production & Post Production
Animation, Game Design, Digital Audio, & Day Trading
Software Development, Virtual Production, & Machine Learning
Visual Effects & Rendering
We offer a few select services, including bespoke workstations, gaming computers, water cooling, and consulting on DIY builds. We do not work on water cooling systems not initially built by us.
Meet The Team!
Owner & Lead Designer
Chris started the business because he enjoyed the technical aspect of building PCs and wanted to provide a relationship-based option for those looking for a new bespoke workstation or gaming computer.
- Oversee all operations to ensure that processes are being followed.
- Use internal and external marketing resources to make sure the company brand and messaging are on point.
- Review all system specs before sending to the customer.
- Oversee financial matters.
Lead PC Builder & Water Cooling Specialist
Connor has experience in custom acrylic fabrication, as well as video editing and graphic design.
Connor is an avid PC gamer, and enjoys ESports and VR gaming.
- Oversee correct construction of all customer builds.
- Notify engineering and marketing of possible changes to future designs.
PC Builder and Post-Build Software Technician
Andrew has built and maintained countless computers, as well as worked in the computer repair industry.
Andrew enjoys playing PC games in his free time, especially with online friends.
- Ensure that all customer builds have been constructed correctly and are easy to work on in the future.
- Install OS and related drivers on customer builds, perform stress testing to ensure long-term stability under load.