General Frequently Asked Questions
There are quite a few frequently asked questions in our business, feel free to check them out!
We typically sell bespoke desktop computers that are constructed of 100% new warrantied parts. Please contact us if you wish to reuse an existing component (such as a video card).
Yes, we provide assembly services for builds where the customer sourced a complete set of brand-new hardware. Please refer to our PC Assembly page for more information.
We typically sell bespoke desktop computers that are constructed of 100% new warrantied parts. We do not sell laptops.
See Part Sales for inquiries on individual components. We do not sell parts directly out of of the shop, all parts are dropshipped from the distributor.
- Our builds start around $2750.
- Workstations are generally in the $3000-$25000 range (peaking around 100k)
- Servers are generally in the $10000-$50000 range (peaking around 100k)
- Gaming PCs are generally in the $3000-$7000 range (peaking around 10k)
- Quantity-based pricing is available, typically starting at 5 PCs of the same spec.
Parts generally take 2 weeks to arrive, we will let you know if delays occur in shipping.
Once all parts have arrived, we’ll build the PC. After the PC is built, we’ll post a picture gallery on Facebook/LinkedIn/our website.
**We can live-stream your build as well, though this can delay the overall process (scheduling the stream).**
After your PC is built, we configure the BIOS, install the OS, install necessary drivers, and stress test the system for an extended period of time. This post-build/configuration phase typically takes 2 weeks.
Final shipping to you typically takes 3-5 business days. We do not recommend using priority shipping as this may lead to inadequate handling quality and shipping damage.
If you are looking to purchase 5+ computers, add roughly 1-2 weeks additional lead time. Please contact our sales team for more information during your consultation.
We do not ship outside the continental USA (yes to Alaska, no to Hawaii).
- If you are within 20 miles of our shop in Raleigh NC 27606, we’ll deliver your custom-built computer to you, free of charge. We can also install the computer in your home or office.
- If you are between 20-150 miles of our shop, we can still deliver your system to you. A 55c/mi delivery fee will be applied.
We do not ship custom loop builds, all systems must either be hand-delivered or picked up at our shop in Raleigh NC.
- Financing is available on custom builds for B2B customers, we do not offer consumer-focused financing options.
- If you wish to use your own financing, we also take certified checks. Checks do take longer to process, and can delay the build until funds are verified.
- If you wish to use your own financing, we also take checks.
- Checks/ACH take longer to process, and will delay the build until funds are verified. This may impact part availability and overall turnaround time.
- We do not do builds with operating systems other than Windows 11 or Linux.