Recommended Hardware for 2-GPU Rendering (i7)
These hardware specifications can be out of date. If you wish to inquire about a design for a specific workload, please feel free to contact us.
Overview of Recommended Hardware for 2-GPU Rendering (i7)
Our recommended hardware for 2-GPU Rendering (i7) is built around the Z690 platform with 2 RTX A4500 20GB video cards. This combination provides a very smooth editing workflow, as well as fast final rendering.
This platform is currently limited to 32 threads, 2 GPUs, and 128GB of memory. Please let us know if you need a more robust platform.
Start The Conversation About Your New Workstation!
This workstation is designed for use in applications such as Octane, Redshift, and VRay. This system uses a 16-core i7-13700K CPU, 64GB DDR5 RAM, 1.5TB NVME, and 2 RTX A4500 20GB video cards.
Design of Recommended Hardware for 2-GPU Rendering (i7)
Processor: Intel i7-13700K
- High single-core and multi-core performance in several applications
- Relatively cheap for the performance
- Can be upgraded to a 24-core i9-13900K
CPU Cooler: be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 4
- Powerful enough to handle the CPU under full load
- Built to run quiet even under full load
- More reliable than water cooling (though we do use water cooling when necessary)
Motherboard: Asus WS Z690 ProArt Creator
- High build quality and excellent power delivery
- Support for 2 video cards
- Support for multiple M2 NVME drives, up to 128GB of memory
- Simple visual design
Memory: Kingston Fury Beast 2x32GB DDR5-4800
- 2x32GB DDR5-4800 for maximum expansion
Storage: Kingston KC3000 512GB (OS+Programs) + Kingston KC3000 1TB (Main)
- High capacity, speed, and reliability
Video Card: 2x RTX A4500 20GB
- Rendering performance
- Memory capacity and bandwidth
- Multi-GPU cooling performance
- Long-term stability
- NVLink Support
Case: Be Quiet Pure Base 500DX
- High build quality
- Incredible amount of cooling potential
Fans: 3x Phanteks PH-F120T30
- High build quality
- Sufficient airflow for stable operation under full load
Power Supply: Be Quiet Straight Power 11 1200W
- Excellent build quality, capacity, and efficiency
About Top Flight Computers
Top Flight Computers is based in North Carolina and designs bespoke computers, specializing in workstations, gaming computers, and water cooling.
We believe that fostering and strengthening authentic personal relationships with our customers is the most important part of our business. Above all, we want to help you get exactly what you need to be successful.
If you need more than a mass-market pre-built system, trust our technical excellence and dedication to personal service to design and build your bespoke PC.