Recommended Hardware for Machine Learning (Xeon)
These hardware specifications can be out of date. If you wish to inquire about a design for a specific workload, please feel free to contact us.
Overview of Recommended Hardware for Machine Learning (Xeon)
Our recommended hardware for machine learning (Xeon) is built around the Ice Lake platform with 4 RTX A4500 20GB video cards. This combination provides a very smooth development workflow, as well as fast final compiling.
This platform is currently limited to 160 threads, 7 PCI-E devices, and 4TB of memory. Please let us know if you need a more robust platform.
Start The Conversation About Your New Workstation!
This workstation is designed for use in specific applications for machine learning and AI. This system uses a 32-core Xeon W-3365 CPU, 128GB DDR4 ECC RAM, 3TB NVME, and 4 RTX A4500 20GB video cards.
Design of Recommended Hardware for Machine Learning (Xeon)
Processor: Xeon W-3365
- High core count and single-core performance
- AVX512 support
- Upgradeable to models with higher core count if necessary
- Native support for PCI-E Gen4
CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-U14S DX4189
- Powerful enough to handle the CPU under full load
- Built to run quiet even under full load
Motherboard: Supermicro X12 SPA TF
- High build quality and excellent power delivery
- Support for 7 video cards
- Support for 4TB ECC
- Dual onboard 10G
- Simple visual design
Memory: 8x16GB DDR4-3200 ECC
- Server-grade memory for extra stability and security
- 8 DIMMs for best expansion and memory bandwidth
Storage: Kingston KC3000 1TB (OS+Programs) + Kingston KC3000 2TB (Main)
- High capacity, speed, and reliability
Video Card: 4x RTX A4500 20GB
- Rendering performance
- Memory capacity and bandwidth
- Multi-GPU cooling performance
- Long-term stability
- NVLink Support
Case: Lian Li O11D XL-W
- High build quality
- Room for 4 blower-style GPUs at the same time
- Excellent airflow design
- Support for 2nd PSU
Fans: 2x Noctua A15 HS-PWM Black + 9x Phanteks PH-F120T30
- High build quality
- Sufficient airflow for stable operation under full load
- Low noise
Power Supply: Be Quiet Dark Power Pro 1500W
- Superior build quality, capacity, and efficiency
About Top Flight Computers
Top Flight Computers is based in North Carolina and designs bespoke computers, specializing in workstations, gaming computers, and water cooling.
We believe that fostering and strengthening authentic personal relationships with our customers is the most important part of our business. Above all, we want to help you get exactly what you need to be successful.
If you need more than a mass-market pre-built system, trust our technical excellence and dedication to personal service to design and build your bespoke PC.
Check out some of our previous customer build videos and live streams on our YouTube channel!