Recommended Hardware for Premiere Pro (i7)
These hardware specifications can be out of date. If you wish to inquire about a design for a specific workload, please feel free to contact us.
Overview of Recommended Hardware for Premiere Pro (i7)
Our recommended hardware for Premiere Pro (i7) is built around the Z690 platform with an RTX 3070Ti 8GB video card. This combination provides a very smooth editing workflow, as well as fast final rendering.
This platform is currently limited to 32 threads, 1 GPU, and 128GB of memory. 2-GPU setups are available, though they do require the use of a high-end DDR5 motherboard. Please let us know if you need a more robust platform.
Start The Conversation About Your New Workstation!
This workstation is designed for use in Premiere Pro. This system uses a 16-core i7-13700K CPU, 32GB DDR5 RAM, 1.5TB NVME, and an RTX 3070Ti 8GB video card.
Design of Recommended Hardware for Premiere Pro (i7)
Processor: Intel i7-13700K
- High single-core and multi-core performance in several applications
- Relatively cheap for the performance
- Can be upgraded to a 24-core i9-13900K
CPU Cooler: be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 4
- Powerful enough to handle the CPU under full load
- Built to run quiet even under full load
- More reliable than water cooling (though we do use water cooling when necessary)
Motherboard: Asus PRIME Z790-A WIFI
- High build quality and excellent power delivery
- Support for 1 GPU
- Support for multiple M2 NVME drives, up to 128GB of memory
- Simple visual design
Memory: Kingston Fury Beast 2x16GB DDR5-4800
- 2x16GB DDR5-4800 for maximum expansion
Storage: Kingston KC3000 512GB (OS+Programs) + Kingston KC3000 1TB (Main)
- High capacity, speed, and reliability
Video Card: Asus GeForce RTX 3070Ti 8GB TUF GAMING OC
- Rendering performance
- Single-GPU cooling performance
- Long-term stability
Case: Be Quiet Pure Base 500DX
- High build quality
- Incredible amount of cooling potential
Fans: 3x Noctua NF-F12 PWM Black
- High build quality
- Sufficient airflow for stable operation under full load
Power Supply: Enermax Revolution DF 850W
- Solid build quality, capacity, and efficiency
About Top Flight Computers
Top Flight Computers is based in North Carolina and designs bespoke computers, specializing in workstations, gaming computers, and water cooling.
We believe that fostering and strengthening authentic personal relationships with our customers is the most important part of our business. Above all, we want to help you get exactly what you need to be successful.
If you need more than a mass-market pre-built system, trust our technical excellence and dedication to personal service to design and build your bespoke PC.