Supply Chain Information on Components
Lead Times and Shortages
- Ice Lake CPUs are typically special-order and have extended lead times.
- Ice Lake compatible motherboards are typically special-order and have extended lead times.
- Geforce RTX 3000 in-channel supply is being reduced, pricing and supply is worsening.
- >1000W power supplies are in small shortage.
Regular Lead Times and Pricing
- Geforce RTX 4080 + 4090 is mostly normal at distribution.
- Geforce RTX 4070Ti is slowly arriving at distribution.
- Threadripper Pro 5000 is normal.
- RTX A2000, A4000, A4500, A5000, A5500, and A6000 are normal.
- RTX 6000 ADA is available at distribution.
- Z690 motherboards are normal.
- Z790 motherboards are normal.
- NVME expansion cards are normal.
- <1000W power supplies are normal.
- Alder Lake is normal.
- Raptor Lake is normal.
- Ryzen 7000 is normal.
- CPU coolers are normal.
- DDR4 ECC is normal.
- DDR5 is normal, drops in price at a steady pace.
- SSD (SATA and NVME) is normal, drops in price at a steady pace.
- Cases are normal.
- Fans are normal.
- Network cards are normal.
This is subject to change based on the market, please contact us if you wish to inquire about a build.
Check out our channel on YouTube!