- Parts generally take 2 weeks to arrive. We will do our best to let you know if delays occur in shipping.
- Once all parts have arrived, we’ll build the PC. After the PC is built, we’ll post a picture gallery online.**We can live-stream your build as well on our YouTube channel, though this can delay the overall process (scheduling the stream).**
- After your PC is built, we configure the BIOS, install the OS, install necessary drivers, and stress test the system for an extended period of time. This post-build/configuration phase typically takes 1-2 weeks.
- Final shipping to you typically takes 3-5 business days. We do not recommend using priority shipping as this may lead to inadequate handling quality and shipping damage.
- If you are looking to purchase 5+ computers, add roughly 1-2 weeks additional lead time. Please contact our sales team for more information during your consultation.
Shipping, Final Delivery, and Installation
If you are within 20 miles of our shop in Raleigh NC, we’ll deliver your custom-built computer to you, free of charge.
We can also install the computer in your home or office. If you are between 20-150 miles of our shop, we can still deliver your system to you. A 55c/mi delivery fee will be applied.
If necessary, we can ship your computer to you. This comes with added cost. If we need to ship your computer, it will be securely packed, safely surrounded with various plastic foam types.
We do not ship outside the continental USA (yes to Alaska, no to Hawaii).