Stock Warranties and Technical Support
This optional extended system warranty guarantees manufacturer specified operational capabilities of the components purchased by Top Flight Computers in the system configured in the quote and invoice for a period of 1-5 years.
Coverage length is determined by the customer before the official quote is sent.
What is Covered/Not Covered
- Top Flight Computers warranties this computer only for component failure caused by manufacturer recommended operation.
- Any component failures caused by liquids or other objects will not be applicable to this warranty and will not be held subject to replacement by Top Flight Computers.
- Component failure due to customer modification (overclocking, aftermarket cooling solutions, etc) after taking system possession from Top Flight Computers is not subject to warranty.
- Top Flight Computers is not responsible for any physical/non-physical damages/costs caused by system component failure or by negligent system operation by the customer.
- Components not purchased by Top Flight Computers as well as refurbished/3rd party components are not valid for extended warranties.
- Warranties only applies to systems sold directly by Top Flight Computers.
Order Changes, Refunds, Returns, and Replacements
Top Flight Computers bills all orders in full at the time the order is placed. After your order has been placed, there is a $50 charge for any change made to an order already in progress.
Refunds & Returns
Within 30 days of your order, you have the option to cancel your order or return your hardware for refund. All cancelled and returned orders are subject to a 15% cancellation fee. If we have already shipped your order, all returned hardware must be undamaged and in as-new condition, in original packaging.
The following are not eligible for return or refund.
- Opened or activated software (including Windows licenses)
- Shipping costs of any kind
- Special order items, services, and peripherals (eg. monitors, keyboards, mice, speakers, other external equipment)
- Quantity orders and orders over $10,000
Systems that are deemed in need of replacement must be returned to Top Flight Computers in order to get a replacement unit. If we do not receive the system in need of replacement, we cannot issue the new unit.
Limitation of Liability
- Top Flight Computers is not responsible for damages or costs that are the result of accidents, misuse, disaster, or abuse of your computer. Any time you ship a computer to us, you MUST pack the computer properly — Top Flight Computers is not responsible for damage caused by improper packing.
- Modifications, overclocking, BIOS or firmware updates, or repairs made to your computer system by anyone other than Top Flight Computers will void your warranty if not cleared through a Top Flight Computers representative.
- Third party components added to the build that damage Top Flight Computers supplied components will additionally void the warranty. Most modifications will be approved, but we need this aspect of control in order to prevent unnecessary damage.
- Top Flight Computers is not responsible for any losses or complications that arise as a result of a computer failure or a delay in the production or repair of your system.
Should your PC need repair within the first 30 days of use, we will pay shipping costs in both directions within the USA.
Shipping is done via UPS Ground or USPS Ground, we do not recommend faster services as these can result in damages in shipping.