Xeon Workstation Fishhawk Falls Notable Information
Intel has announced the upcoming launch of two new families of Xeon Workstation Fishhawk Falls processors: the W-2400 and W-3400 series. Both bring new and potentially exciting features to Intel’s Xeon Workstation processor lineup.
- Xeon W-3400 is a replacement for the existing W-3300 line, with vastly higher core counts and overall performance
- Xeon W-2400 is Intel going back to the HEDT world, with more affordable products than W-3400
- Up to 56 cores in a single socket (W-3400, 24 on W-2400)
- Up to 4.8Ghz single-core Turbo Boost
- Up to 112 CPU PCIe Gen 5.0 lanes on W-3400 and 64 on W-2400
- Up to eight-channel DDR5 RDIMM memory support, up to 4TB ECC
- Up to 105MB L3 cache
- Wi-Fi 6E
- AVX-512 suport
- 3rd Gen Intel Deep Learning Boost
Xeon Workstation Fishhawk Falls Specifications
For this area, we’re limiting ourselves to specs of products we have the highest chance of using in builds.
|Xeon Model Number||W7-2475X||W7-2495X||W7-3445||W7-3455||W7-3465X||W9-3475X||W9-3495X|
|Max Turbo Frequency (Single-Core)||4.8GHz||4.8GHz||4.8GHz||4.8GHz||4.8GHz||4.8GHz||4.8GHz|
|CPU PCI-E Lanes||64||64||112||112||112||112||112|
|Max Turbo Power (Stock)||270W||270W||324W||324W||360W||360W||420W|
About Top Flight Computers
Top Flight Computers is based in North Carolina and designs custom-built computers, specializing in bespoke workstations, gaming computers, and water cooling.
We believe that fostering and strengthening authentic personal relationships with our customers is the most important part of our business. Above all, we want to help you get exactly what you need to be successful.
If you need more than a mass-market pre-built system, trust our technical excellence and dedication to personal service to design and build your bespoke PC.